Thursday, January 19, 2017

QUOTES FROM SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL

I like Winston Churchill.  Well, he's dead...but if he were alive I know that I'd like Sir Winston.  It's that British directness, the cigar, the strong sense of purpose and, of course, the motivational quotes. Here are my favorites:

1.  Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.

2.  Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

3.  Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

4.  Never, never, never give up.

5.  We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

6.  If you are going through hell, keep going.

7.  Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

I wonder if he was a golfer?  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment